Monday, December 7, 2009

korean palace for my 20th BDAY

Finally I have a chance to try KOREAN food d...

But actually I more like JAPANESE food~~lalalala

Os : Never try never know...

So we choose to try it when celebrate my bday

I love the bbq

I love the steamboat

But the kimchi ~~~I think not suitable for me

Maybe I like the food hot 1...dislike cold 1

Food must hot is more nice...same theory with my mum...hehe

I had enjoyed the dinner with family at KOREAN PALACE last sunday

I think I will go for second time if there still have discount!!!

haha...



dad & ah ming kor


their service very nice..

kak bbq for we!!

This called SERVICE TAX!!!!



Busy to eat!!

Just me so free to take photo

Finally we clear all the food!!!

We were just ordered a small steamboat

3 plates of BBq meat & Octopus

Rice

These were made we VERY VERY FULL already!!!

Thx for my dad to treat this meal

& felt luckily he and mum didn't scold me cz of I bought a not so cheap present for myself!!!hehe

Next bday is my sis d..

should be take Indian food for her bday d!!!haha


No comments:

Post a Comment