Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dinner @ Soon Lai Restaurant

Time pass so fast...

my bday passed...

So happy cz of dongz them come back from kl to celebrate my bday..

So touch~~~

We had our dinner at Soon Lai Restaurant on last saturday...

Now i just wanna update on my blog..

because get sick after my bday.....swt..

Thx for those who wished me!!!

Thx for the present from my friend!!

Thx for coming my bday dinner & party!!!

Thx for everything...

Even something happen on that day...what i heard...what i knew...

Life still goes on...

everything will be pass~~

everything will be ok i think...

Whatever....I just want to enjoy my party...thats all!!!


Sky & Jsay

everything was clear...

thx for *kelvin*

hahah

TQ for clear my crap!!

seem that they were very enjoyed the dinner...

yammmyamm*



Honey & Darling..

haha...sweet lo

After the dinner...

Heading to RED for second Round~~~

........to be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment