Saturday, December 5, 2009

2nd round of my bday party

RED....I'm coming again..

Actually want book the Room...but full d...

sit outside need wait for sing...

wish to have our own private place...hehe

but cant make it

after that they suggest to do apartment stay for me!!!

so touch...

but also lazy to change place again...

so decide to stay at RED for 2nd round




the bday card ~~

i like it so much...

all jimui & dongz cartoon face ^^cute


the other suprise from sis & bro junnyann

take the home made cup cake for me

thx for sis

os to sis : ur cup cake improved d...

but so bad i didn't take photo that night

thx for ur flower too...

*rose was bought from cameron de lo*

and packed by sis


this photo looks like I'm crying

but I'm not!!

REALLY!!!

JI MUI forever~~~


dongz


Games time!!!

crazy game..

I just play few times only...

no dare to play..

scare their crazy punishment!!

be the camera gal better~~

tun *jiao bei jiu* with the gal of other table...

dunno her bf angry anot!!!lolx



jsay please the gal to slap him...

must gt sound 1....*PIAK*

song ah~~~

Jsay again...

pumping on the center 10times

kelvin need to stand at the center

then take out his shirt!!

woo~~

muscle!!! or bak you???haha



had a great great night...

enjoyed that night!!

thx ya!!!

those came to my party last saturday!!!

LOVE U ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment