Saturday, September 10, 2011

Merdeka Eve's gal


Happy b'day to my Dear~~

Its been quite long time didn't meet her since she start OT every night !!!
I want to complain complain !!

At last , She plan a dinner with jimui for celebrate her bday
even she has to OT on that day too
My pity suan suan ~~~

First, actually planning to go The Sire Museum Restaurant
but who's know they closed on Merdeka Eve?!?!
So we change to Vintage Bulgaria which located at Tanjung Bungah.
Went to there for few couple times before
And super duper miss their mushroom soup !!!
Craving Craving ~~~

*Mushroom soup*
U should go try !!!
I wont cheat u!!! lolx


Grilled Chicken with Handmade mashed potato
U could really taste the original of potatoes
Its wont make u disappointed





There is a Vintage style of the restaurant.
feel warm~~


Finally, come to dessert time
For the set dinner, it come with ice-cream or pumpkin pie
and I additional order my Favourite *Creme Brule*

There is a wonderful night with my jimui~~

Come to second round !!
Overtime


Try some fresh beer to light up my night ?!?!
=D




Its 12am!!
Should I go home to sleep d??
of coz NO NO NO~~
Blow candle section ~~



Still Missed out few more jimui
Huaylin CassWen AliciaYf LWei
waiting for next full members gathering !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment