Sunday, July 31, 2011

The_Sire_Museum_Restaurant


Morning everyone =)
There is another NICE restaurant to introduce u all
but actually is ma frenz introduced me before.
And I went to have a tried & looks around the environment.
Wooppss !!
Its really surprised me ~~
Food is nice
the environment made me feel warm & romantic.
But u don't get shock when u look at the bill. =P
Not really too exp la
Its worth to have a try there.



The Sire Museum Restaurant
The museum of peranakan (baba & nyonya).
*google search =D

This restaurant is managed by the same owner of Ferringhi Garden.

_Interior design

Mixed Fruitti Frosties

Don't you feel that the glass is crooked??
lolx

The appetizers - Cheese baked baguette
It’s crispy and tasted cheesy.

Seafood Linguine
*mussel, salmon & prawn in tomato basil sauce

Grilled lemon grass chicken
with tropical spices & served with vegetables and tomatoes
I still can imagine the taste in my mouth
Nom nom nom~~

Thx for sharing , Calvin =)
I really like the restaurant.

Have a nice day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment