Friday, December 15, 2017

Unboxing Un-pore-gettable Box【Althea Box】


This is my first ever unboxing Althea Box #34 and I'm so excited to try all of the products since I've received it. The first sight of my eyes about this Althea box is the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and Laneige BB Cushion #23 Sand which is I received many good reviews and comments including my sister. It's time to cure our curiousity about these legendary products. Let's start.


Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask


Jelu Volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It's categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities. Actually the condition of my skin is dry type, but luckily this product is suitable for no matter dry skin or oily skin as long as you have to make sure to apply a moisturiser, and for extra problem like large pores this is definitely a go-to.

How about the smell? Hmm.. WEIRD. I feel all clay mask has the nature tinge smell.


It's great for treating your skin after cleaning and toning to remove any traces of dirt, makeup and sebum left on the skin. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture, Then, apply the mask with avoiding your eyes and lip areas.  (I applied half of my nose and cheek area so that we can see the different between left and right side) Rinse off the mask with warm water after 10mins.


My prior experience with a clay mask was not too pretty. It made my skin so dry I was afraid it would cause wrinkle, but this product has not failed me. I feel my skin less oily and tightened my pores after I use this. It also helped reduce the blackheads and pimples on my face, felt like I really have a smooth face. So I'm putting this on my so called "High Grade" list. 

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Care Kit


It come with a Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam 13ml, Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner 10ml and Innisfree Eco Cotton Pads 7ea. (I didn't demo for this as I wanna keep it for my next trip)

Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner


KLAIR'S toner is the non-irritating and super hydrating toner that can be used for sensitive skin as well while maintaining the optimal pH balance due to the calming formula blended together from various plat extracts and soothing ingredients.



Apply the toner after rinsing off the Volcanic Clay Mask and this is how it looked before and after. I must admit I love its consistency not as light and watery as other toners which makes it so much easier to apply and faster absorption on my skin. It's almost like if I could see my skin soaking in all its nutrients within few seconds. It's so refreshing and soothing I could say.


RIRE All Kill Pore Tightening Ice Stick


It contain iceland's glacial milk which supplies moisture and minimizes pores, the cooling effect is so amazing that I truly felt that Malaysia weather is too hot. Apply on your preference area after you clean your skin by toner.


Laneige Powder Fit Cushion #23 Sand


Laneige is a well known No.1 Korean skincare and makeup brand. I was a little surprised this is the first ever cream-to-powder cushion from Laneige. You got the simple shape for the design, polished white color and matte texture for the outlook surface. In fact, I found that this airy powder comfortably and fitting lightly as almost feels nothing on the skin. A single layer application can make skin look clean and smooth by covering pores.



I do have normal-dry skin, so it might be why it lasts, but I don't find it drying either. I like how it evens out my skintone and covering redness in skin that has a slight brightening effect too.


Common Labs Mild Peeling Finger Pad


These peeling finger pad claims to moisturizes and mildly exfoliates skin by removing dead skin cells which makes skin look fresh. I did  find out there're several ways to use such as to moisturize the skin after cleaning the face, before applying makeup and to wipe off any remaining makeup and dirt. In each box has 7pax, you can bring it with you wherever you travel with no need to worry about the 100ml flight restriction. What a brilliantly designed item lets you cleanse and moisturize your skin all at once.


My Beauty Mask Pack and Random Sample Kit



Samples of the products from random sample kit are randomly given but to mention that the My Beauty Red Ginseng Gold Hydrogel Mask contain 12.5ppm of 99.9% pure gold, honey extract & 6years old red ginseng origins from Korea. It suitable for all skin types for skin aging prevention, deep moisturizing , wrinkle improvement. A variety of other sample kit given which is a bonus credit if you get a Althea Box.

Xmas is around the corner, you know where to get your Xmas exchange gift right?

Facebook- Althea
Instagram- Althea Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment