Saturday, January 21, 2012

Strawberry Sunday

1 day trip for Ipoh & Cameron Highland
woohoo...
My January full of trip/vocation !!
My February ...hmm... SShhhh
so excited of it !!

Since I'd tried Foh Shan Dim Sum before
and seriously...its doesn't really nice

Visit Ming Ge Dim Sum this time
Its just exactly opposite FohShan DimSum
and...i think the taste just OKAY for me....
Anyway
Penang food is the best !!! *free advertisement for PENANG* =)






Bao face eat BakBao =P

Heading to Cameron Highland after breakfast
too bad its raining there
but our mood still high...up...holiday....
Sing Leehom's song all the way =)
my lover~~~


Finally We're here !!!



woo~~~super duper BIG strawberry~~~
twin strawberry ?!?!
This gin-na never grow up....still...
haiz

4 of us with the SOHAI cameron hat

Yogurt Strawberry
so so so so....yogurt
What I was saying?!?!lolx
Strawberry Milkshake
milky milky ~~
Fried Strawberry Ice-cream
Everyone have a high marks on this dessert !!

Strawberry waffle


Slurp slurp ~~
Yo yo yo-gurt
with Jessc babes~~
gay lou s ~~ yer~~~


U jump I jump
But Where is my "JACK" ??

*Ignore the Tong Sampah please*
WAHhhh~~~ Tea farm leh~~~
3838383838
Boh Tea Farm
Super LIKE this place
very nice environment for hi tea+sandwich
That's why I'm here !!! huhu

Leopard gals + Tea farm
not match at all right??? =D





Hey gals...no rush k ?!?!
nobody will rob your sandwich !!
Strongly recommended to everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment