Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mr.Goh ♥ Mrs.Goh


~♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥~

Another couple get into another part of LIFE
I'm so so jealous!!
Where is my Mr.Right/Leehom?? =P
I'm looking for you quite long time
Even though my sis keep saying my life "very good number 1"
But I'm alone k ?!?!

Only travel can fulfill my loneliness~~
Soon !!
HK I'm coming again in the same year!!!

Back to the topic
Our babe Melina finally dream come true~~
We're so so happy for her
Congratulations on your wedding!!
Let all your dreams come true and happiness stays with you forever!!
We'll always be with Uuu~~~


~♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~

1 comment:

  1. out there... there is ppl who really alone..
    u still have family.. :) one day u will found your true love~!
    god is keeping u single, is because he is busying writing your love story.. :)

    ReplyDelete