Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dad's bday~~~

the 1st tm take salary...

treat my family go eat...and celebrate my dad's bday too..

sis complain at kampar said tat she cant come bek to eat wif us...lolx

damn kolian...

A new Place for me to try...MATSUKI JAPANESE RESTAURANT

somewhere around gurney there...

u can try their set lunch there...juz rm12++ ...and have haagen dazs ice-cream as ur dessert!!!

nice right??juz try it....






never change!!! UNAGI DON again!!!


Ramen!!!

Seafood Mix Rice



a lots of patern !!!beh tahan!!!








tis taken by bro!!haha...my dad become pregnant!!



both of us have 1 camera...start our zi pai world!!!


i think tat he hv no where can post his photo...so i post at here!!!





stil is a big children!!!

2 comments:

  1. Raising both hands agree with you, Mei.
    Matsuki is a nice place, the food are delicious, furthermore, affordable also.
    ^^ My friends, family love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tat was my 1st tm go there...waiting for second n third tm!!!yea~~~

    ReplyDelete